Restyle Groep Nederland B.V., hereinafter referred to as RGN, located at Stadionlaan 50a 7606 JZ Almelo, is responsible for the processing of personal data as described in this privacy statement, being the controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processing of personal data
RGN processes the personal data that you provide to us and/or the data we receive because you use your services. We process the followingpersonal data:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you have actively provided to us
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our websites
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Purpose and basis for the processing of personal data
RGN processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our digital newsletter and/or invitation for events
- Contacting you to be able to perform our services
- Informing you about changes in our services or terms
- Enabling you to create an account for our online platforms
- Delivering products and/or services to you or one of your locations
- Legal obligations, such as tax returns
Retention term for personal data
RGN does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned objectives.
Sharing personal data with third parties
RGN will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide your details when necessary for the fulfilment of our agreement or to comply with legal obligations. We have processing agreements with organisations that process your data at our behest (‘processors’ within the meaning of the GDPR) to ensure that your data is handled with a consistent level of security and confidentiality. RGN remains responsible for the processing of your data.
Cookies and comparable techniques
The website of RGN uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. These are small text files that are stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone during a first website visit. The functional cookies ensure that the website works properly and that, for example, your preferred settings are remembered. We use analytical cookies to keep track of your surfing behaviour on our site for site optimisation. Tracking cookies are used to enable you to display personalised content and advertisements on sites other than those of RGN.
View, modify or delete data
You are entitled to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data by RGN. Subsequently, you can request us to transfer your personal data in a digital file, to you or an organisation designated by you (data portability). You can submit your request regarding your personal data or your consent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is also the case if you think that we have wrongly collected personal data from minor website visitors.
In order to ensure that the request has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID. To protect your privacy, we ask you to make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. In addition, we would like to point out that you have the right to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Security of your personal data
RGN takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you think that your data is not secure or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com. RGN takes the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal or login data (phishing).